Friday, November 12, 2010

I love it

I really love when people give true thanks.  I really try to. I recently went away and got to travel to visit friends.  Keep in mind I have food issues.  My friend Jan went out of her way to make sure I could eat safely.  She even made sure we took good food with us camping so I could eat and snack to my hearts content.  Yup, I give thanks every time I see her.  One of the ways I do so is to tell her.  Yup, I say thank you.  I’d write a note, but she does not like to read mail.  We all have issues. That is another post.

I recently sent a book to Graphics Fairy . She does the greatest thing… she gives away free graphics that she scans and cleans up.  I sent it to her since it was really old, hopefully out of it’s copyright, so she could use it.  The binding was horrible, so I would not feel bad if she cut it apart.  She can craft with it of what ever.  I sent it to her as a small token of my thanks.  Ha, ha, now she is thanking me, for sending it.  Oh, it all does go around.  Karma can be a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment